Saturday, April 15, 2006

Pre-Easter events



We went to Annette and Tim's place for a BBQ last night, which was nice. They have a dog (Bailey) who reminds me of Riley when he was a puppy. Bailey is part black lab and part huskie, but has the same floppy ears as Riley does (Riley is a black lab / shepherd mix). Very cute.

It was so warm yesterday -it must have been over 20 degrees. Perfect BBQ weather, although we pretty much use ours year round. Especially this year, with the complete lack of snow. We only had to shovel the driveway once this year. (And by we, I mean Ben...)

Ben brought me an Easter plant this morning-beautiful pink tulip. I love tulips. I've never been much of an Easter lilly kind of person, but tulips are perfect. Brownie points for Ben!

I hope that everyone is having a great long weekend! :)

No comments: